AIM
hybr1d666

LL - Ddevil LL - Ddevil

Excellent :D

Damn - that movie was excellent, normally when i watch lock or clock legion stuff i don't expect too much (often i am surprised) but this one blew me away :)

The animation was very smooth and the art was excellent, as well as the good use of System of a Down - synchronised perfectly with the movie.

Oh and i did notice the subliminal vote 5 ;)

Coffee-lock responds:

Thank you!
I'm glad you enjoyed it and also glad you picked up on one of many subliminal messages in there. :D
Thanks for the review.

MWT2 The Escape MWT2 The Escape

Very Dark

I loved the style of the graphics - the dark and tense atmosphere worked well in the context of the movie.

The only thing that really bothered me wa that some of the animation was not very smooth but that could be easily improved.

Zero-End responds:

yea, I'm going back to my normal ways... my experimentation is losing me some fans. Glad you enjoyed it though.

Short frame by frame Short frame by frame

Nice FBF

Only a few things i noticed that could be improved upon - an increas on on the frames per second to make the animation smoother.

The colour on the tree at the end detracted from the movie - it wasn't smooth enough and i feel it would have looked better without.

The music was OK at first but it started to get on my nerves towards the end :)

: Bat Hunt : : Bat Hunt :

Perfectly Retro :)

It reminded me of duckhunt on the old NES - and it was perfectly set out with no real bugs i could find.

Nice job.

Zelda DX Zelda DX

Erm... OK

I can see many ways to help you improve this.

Number one. Finish it before you submit it - i know this is only the game engine but there is no real point in submitting it in its current form.

Number two. Increase the size of the window - it is very small and would be better if it took up a large proportion of the screen, you have a lot of room left in which you have chosen to advertise.

Number three. Introduce enemies and allow the player to access all available buildings.

Apart from that there seems to be a lot of potential in this project and from what you have let us see it is clear that you could do good things with this game.

Snowman Dressup Snowman Dressup

A bit out of season no? ;)

Genius - Rolf Harris for the music :D

There was not much too do in it however and it was not very different from any other dress up game =/