AIM
hybr1d666

LL - Ddevil LL - Ddevil

Excellent :D

Damn - that movie was excellent, normally when i watch lock or clock legion stuff i don't expect too much (often i am surprised) but this one blew me away :)

The animation was very smooth and the art was excellent, as well as the good use of System of a Down - synchronised perfectly with the movie.

Oh and i did notice the subliminal vote 5 ;)

Coffee-lock responds:

Thank you!
I'm glad you enjoyed it and also glad you picked up on one of many subliminal messages in there. :D
Thanks for the review.

MWT2 The Escape MWT2 The Escape

Very Dark

I loved the style of the graphics - the dark and tense atmosphere worked well in the context of the movie.

The only thing that really bothered me wa that some of the animation was not very smooth but that could be easily improved.

Zero-End responds:

yea, I'm going back to my normal ways... my experimentation is losing me some fans. Glad you enjoyed it though.

Short frame by frame Short frame by frame

Nice FBF

Only a few things i noticed that could be improved upon - an increas on on the frames per second to make the animation smoother.

The colour on the tree at the end detracted from the movie - it wasn't smooth enough and i feel it would have looked better without.

The music was OK at first but it started to get on my nerves towards the end :)

made it this morning... made it this morning...

Too short

There was very little point to t and it was way too short.

If you extended and gave it a plot it would be far superior.

The graphics and the animation were good and show potential.

Emo Vs Ninja v1.1 Emo Vs Ninja v1.1

Original and funny

My only complaint would be the long time it takes to finnaly get into it - it would have possibly been easier if it was all a smaller text in one screen which could then be forwarded, or possible even at the loadscreen.

The graphic for the blood was also really cool, and it was funny but also true.

NINJA > EMO ;)

Turkle's broometang Turkle's broometang

Funny :)

Nicely animated and good graphics - i like the style of the drawings.

Only thing i can think of to help improve it would be the addition of a preloader with a loadbar or with a percentage.

Cigaro Cigaro

Hurray!

Fifened for great music and for you bahamut <3

Murray responds:

Thank you very much for that good review Hybr1d. And <3 to you back. :D

Jesse James Jesse James

Pretty Good

Nice animation, and also pretty informative :)

Metal Gear Solid View Metal Gear Solid View